For more than twenty-five years, Mr. Schrupp has represented contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, owners, developers, and sureties in construction-related litigation in multiple venues. He has also represented insurers and insureds in insurance coverage disputes.
Mr. Schrupp has served as Appraiser and Umpire in property insurance claim disputes, and as Special Master to the United States District Court for Western Tennessee in Miller Act suits.
He has advised contractors, subcontractors, and design professionals on state licensure matters, and has represented construction and design professionals in administrative proceedings. Mr. Schrupp has lectured on construction and insurance law issues at seminars and law schools.
Certifications of Specialization are available to Tennessee lawyers in all areas of practice relating to or included in the areas of Civil Trial, Criminal Trial, Business Bankruptcy, Consumer Bankruptcy, Creditor’s Rights, Medical Malpractice, Legal Malpractice, Accounting Malpractice, Elder Law, and Estate Planning. Listing of related or included practice areas herein does not constitute or imply a representation of Certification of Specialization.
- Construction and Surety
- Insurance Coverage
- J.D., University of Memphis, 1992 (Editor-in-Chief, Law Review, 1991-92)
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Christian Brothers University, 1985 (Magna Cum Laude)
- U.S. District Court, Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Construction Counsel
Direct Dial: (615) 630-6586
Fax: (615) 630-6602